Facts & Trivia




Profile

Name: Mariah Carey

Middle name: None (A common misconception is that her middle name is Angela.)

Nickname: MC, Mimi, or M

Date of birth: March 27, 1970

Place of birth: Long Island, New York

Living in: New York City

Height: 5'9"

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Brown (natural), blonde (colored)

Family: Mother Patricia was an opera singer, father left the family when Mariah was four. Mariah has an older sister Alison and an older brother Morgan.


Favorites

Album cover of yours?
I like Rainbow because it's happy and colorful.

Albums by another artist?
Stevie Wonder - Musicquarium.

Animals?
Too many to name and they change all the time.

Aspects of your personality?
Sense of humor.

Most prized possessions?
Marilyn Monroe's piano.

Name of daughters?
Ginger (ha ha).

Nickname?
Chops/Lamb.

People to work with?
J.D., Brat, Trey, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

People you admire?
Marilyn Monroe, Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder.

Candy?
Jolly Rancher-Watermelon.

Cartoon when you were little?
Flintstones/The Smurfs.

Childhood memories?
Various Jr. High antics.

Christmas Carols?
Anything festive!

Colors?
Pink.

Concert experiences?
Performing in Hawaii during the Butterfly tour.

Crazy/Silliest people you know?
Trey Lorenz.

Disney Movie?
Lady and the Tramp/The Little Mermaid.

Drinks?
Lemonade/Red Wine.

Exotic cuisine?
Italian (is that exotic enough?).

Fan experiences?
Too hard to narrow down. I never take the devotion of my fans for granted; they are amazing.

Fast food places?
I'm not really big on fast food but I love pizza.

Flowers?
Champagne colored roses.

Holidays?
Christmas.

Lip colors?
Natural gloss.

Place to be?
Capri/Puerto Rico/Guam.

Places to chill at?
Near the ocean.

Place to spend money?
On vacation.

Seasons?
Summer!!!

Shape?
I never thought about it, not sure. I guess heart shaped.

Smells?
Ylang Ylang (essential oil).

Songs by another artist?
Too many to name. I'd have to categorize by style of music and it would take forever!

Songs to perform?
Vision of Love.

Sounds?
The ocean.

Sports?
Swimming (I suck at organized sports).

Subjects in school?
Creative writing.

Talents you have?
Musicality.

Teachers in school?
The cafeteria ladies.

Things to cook?
Pasta.

Things to wear?
Depends on the occasion! At this moment, I'm wearing boxers and a tank.

Things that make you happy?
Good friends, writing and producing songs, my animals and acting.

Things that make you laugh?
Hard to answer; I laugh a lot.

Things to do when you have some free time?
Swim, discover new places to go on vacation and things of that nature, go to clubs, play balderdash (my favorite game).

T.V. shows?
I don't really have time to watch TV usually.

Vacation spot?
Capri/Aspen, Colorado.

Video shoots?
Honey/Heartbreaker (original version).

Kiss?
That's a secret.

Moment?
That's hard to say. I've been fortunate to have a lot of nice moments in my life.

Party?
Halloween 1998

Year?
1997